Lemoon has its own lemon crop, located in Pereira, Risaralda. We have 25 planted blocks, in which we give employment opportunities to local people and they receive a salary with all the legal benefits.
Our crop is organic, this means that we do not use pesticides in our processes and we are currently in the process of obtaining organic certification and good agricultural practices where it shows our interest in offering a product of good quality without mistreating the environment. In our crops we use rainwater from births that are inside the land for irrigation.
Product 100 % from Colombia
Lemon juice powder
- It is made from 100% natural lemon juice of the variety Citrus limonia, without the addition of preservatives.
- It is a fruit powder that helps to facilitate its inclusion in industrial processes, reducing cooling costs and increasing the useful life of the fruit.
- It is obtained from spray drying.
- Standardization of lemon flavor.
- Considerable reduction in shrinkage.
- Reduction of labor costs, since they do not have to wash, cut and squeeze lemons.
- Reduction in the amount of waste.
- Greater and better inventory control easy storage, no refrigeration required.
- Reduction of microbiological risks.
- Expiration at least 18 months.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Cocktails and drinks with or without alcohol.
- Sauces, vinaigrettes and dressings.
- Desserts and sweets.
- Stuffing for biscuits or cake coverings.
- Taste of snacks.
With Lemoon we experience a local and familiar product which we want.
Rescue and position in both the local and international market.
40 tons of lemon
Organic with rainwater irrigation
[contact-form-7 id="7662" title="lemoon eng"]